The Co-Creation Game
This workshop is for sales and marketing professionals who want to move from selling to co-creating value with their customers. We have created a business simulation game that
teaches you how to manage the process of value co-creation with your customer in a highly engaging way.
Unlike other types of commercial trainings we have developed a workshop that:
- enables you to put yourself into the shoes of a co-creation project leaders and see how your actions impacts others in real time,
- teaches you all the latest relevant theories on leadership and co-creation using a learning by doing approach,
- provides you with business tools providing a common language to easily communicate, analyse and manage your co-creation projects.
Course Objectives The objectives of this course are:
- Get to know the key trends and changes in sales now, rather than having to catch up later
- Get ahead of the competition by exploring new ways to further enhance your competitiveness by co-creating with rather then selling value to your customers
- Let yourself be inspired by a brand-new and unique program, based on a state-of-theart research project
- Put yourself into the shoes of a business developer and manage a co-creation projects
- Learn the soft skills you need to manage and lead a team of stakeholders through a cocreation process
Program Overview This is a 1 day program
What is Value Co-Creation?
What is the meaning of term Value in sales?
How is value created?
Co-Creation Game: Part 2
What are the steps in a change process?
How to manage stakeholder resistance?
How can you apply the learnings
What is the Co-Creation Methodology?
Exercise: Use the methodology on one of your own projects?
Co-Creation Game: Part 1
What are the steps in the co-creation process?
Why do some stakeholders resist?
What is the difference between managing and leading the process?
Co-Creation Game : Part 3
What are the different leadership styles?
When should you use which style?
What are the key management and leadership activities in each stage of the process?